Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Saturdays Hike!

Last Saturday I went hiking with my family: Mom, Dad and Brother. It was very hot but when we were walking home Dad sprayed us with water to cool us down.

We only hiked three miles because we ran out of time. We had to get to REI to buy some equipment for our next big adventure...The Grand Canyon!

That's right, I'm Doin' it! I'm only eight! WOOHOOO!

We are spending two nights at the Bright Angel Camp ground, next to the Colorado river, in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I'm very excited!




This is me on the trail near our home.


See ya later alligator!

Echo

3 comments:

Rayne Gray said...

Hi Echo! I like your blog - it's kind of pink.

Ann said...

Echo! I love your blog! I can't to see what you're going to write about! And all the adventures we'll hear about in your "zoo."

Unknown said...

Hey Echo! I blogged U this morning & I guess I did SOMETHING WRONG, cuz I don't see it here! Oh well....
I think U R terrific & am so proud of U. I can't believe that LITTLE ECHO is hiking the Grand Canyon. Like U said "WOOHOO" Boy, U said IT!!!
U R an amazing kiddo & I'm so happy that U are MY Granddaughter & that U like to share with me.
I LOVE U 2 ! ! !
BUBBIE